I’m ready for a change. I’m ready to start all over, again. I’m ready. So so ready.
I crave touch, yet I flinch every time someone is close enough.
1. It grows you as a person as you gain new insights and learn new lessons.
2. It keeps us adaptable and flexible which are beneficial traits in all areas of life.
3. It helps us to see life from a new perspective, and challenges old values and points of view.
4. It helps to makes you stronger…
1. Recognise the importance of forgiving yourself. Not forgiving yourself will deplete your energy, and leave you feeling all chewed up inside. It keeps you living in the past instead of living in the present – so it’s hard to make the most of what’s happening today.
2. Recognise the effects of…
I CANT BREATHE
WUKH WUKH WUKH LIPSTICK IN MY VALENTINO WHITE BAG ???!